Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reviews Galore!

This is a whole new endeavor, but here goes. I was encouraged by friends to start a blog about my various travel experiences- specifically my travels from New York to Boston and back as I have been commuting up and down for the last few months. I've learned by trial and error the ways of the bus system as well as the ways of cheap accomodation. I hope to help anyone who wants the inside scoop on cheap NY hotels as well as transportation. In thinking about all this I decided to expand the reviews to other areas as well - theatre, dance, movies, restaurants, karaoke places, yoga studios- basically anything is up for grabs.I've got alot of catching up to do regarding all the NY travel and places I've stayed and the adventures therein..some somewhat comical and some not so comical..anyways...

Check back soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment